Missy J's NEW GLUTEN FREE Carob Candy Bar Sampler- 4 Pack 2.1 oz each
Missy J's NEW GLUTEN FREE Carob Candy Bar Sampler- 4 Pack 2.1 oz each
Missy J's NEW GLUTEN FREE Carob Candy Bar Sampler- 4 Pack 2.1 oz each
Missy J's NEW GLUTEN FREE Carob Candy Bar Sampler- 4 Pack 2.1 oz each
Missy J's NEW GLUTEN FREE Carob Candy Bar Sampler- 4 Pack 2.1 oz each

Missy J's NEW GLUTEN FREE Carob Candy Bar Sampler- 4 Pack 2.1 oz each

Regular price $ 21.95 Sale price $ 23.96

THIS IS TRULY THE TICKET TO THE WORLD OF NO REGRET.

The joy of Missy J's has just gotten even better. We invite you in to the exclusive "World of No Regret" with our secret new and improved decadent carob recipe, it is so "chocolate like", you will be amazed. Enjoy all six mouth watering flavors.

1. A Missy J's classic combination, Coconut, Almond Sea Salt turned into a decadent Gluten Free candy bar. All the joy, none of the guilt. In this Missy J's "World of No Regret", Gluten Free, Vegan, Caffeine Free, Non Gmo, Corn Free, Soy Free and only sweetened with Coconut Sugar.

INGREDIENTS: Missy J's Carob (Organic Palm Oil, Organic Australian Carob Powder, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt) , Almonds, Coconut, Organic Brown Rice, Coconut Oil, Sea Salt. Contains: Almond, Coconut

NUTRITION FACTS:   Servings: 2, Serv. Size: 1 (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 220, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 10g (50% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 12g (4% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 4g Added Sugars, 8% DV), Protein 1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV), Potas. (0% DV).  

2. Hazelnut. Our delicious Hazelnut Carob Candy bar that has a full flavor of hazelnut goodness and crunch. As it should be: Gluten Free, Vegan, Caffeine Free, Non Gmo, Corn Free, Soy Free and only sweetened with Coconut Sugar.

INGREDIENTS: Missy J's Carob (Organic Palm Oil, Organic Australian Carob Powder, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt), Hazelnuts, Organic Brown Rice, Coconut Oil, Sea Salt Contains: Coconut, Hazelnuts 

NUTRITION FACTS:  Servings: 2, Serv. Size: 1 (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 210 Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 10mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 13g (5% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 5g Added Sugars, 10% DV), Protein 1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV), Potas. (0% DV). 

3. Mint Lime OMG Seriously this taste exactly like a Girl Scout Thin Mint. If you love thin mints, but can't eat them anymore, this is like a dream I never have to wake up from.

INGREDIENTS: Missy J's Carob (Organic Palm Oil, Organic Australian Carob Powder, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt) , Organic Brown RIce, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil., Coconut Oil, Pure Lime Oil, Sea Salt. Contains: Coconut

NUTRITION FACTS: Servings: 2, Serv. Size: 1 (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 10g (13% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 30mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 14g (5% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 6g Added Sugars, 12% DV), Protein 0g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (0% DV).  

4. Peanut Butter Gluten Free, Vegan, Caffeine Free, Non Gmo, Corn Free, Soy Free and only sweetened with Coconut Sugar.

INGREDIENTS: Missy J's Carob (Organic Palm Oil, Organic Australian Carob Powder, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt) , Organic Peanut Butter (Organic Dry Roasted Peanuts, Organic Palm Oil. Sea Salt), Organic Brown Rice, Peanuts, Coconut Oil, Organic Puffed Quinoa, Sea Salt. Contains: Peanuts, Coconut.

NUTRITION FACTS:  Servings: 2, Serv. Size: 1 (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 220, Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 35mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 12g (4% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 5g Added Sugars, 10% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (0% DV). 

ALLERGY ALERT: Made on equipment that handles Peanuts, Sunflower and Tree nuts (Almonds, Coconuts, Hazelnuts, Pecans, Walnuts). Incidental traces of these allergens can be present.

 

 

 

 

 

 


More from this collection