- 4 cups almond flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup coconut or almond Milk or Nut milk of your choice
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 3 eggs or vegan "eggs" of your choice
- 2 tsp. Monk Fruit Extract Drops
- ½ cup Missy J's Carob Chips (unsweetened)
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 Cup Miyoko's Cultured Butter or Earth Balance
- 3 Cups Violife, Kite Hill or Miyoko's "Cream Cheese" Unsweetened.
- 2 -3 tsp. Monk Fruit Extract Drops
- 2-3 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line 3 greased loaf pans with parchment paper. I grease parchment paper too.
- Mix dry ingredients
- Mix eggs and all wet ingredients into dry
- Mix well
- Scrape down bowl to incorporate all ingredients
- Fold in 1/2 cup carob chips and 1/2 cup slightly chopped pecans. I actually break them up with my big strong fingers. (Lol).
- Evenly portion into three loaf pans and smooth the top. I use an ice cream scoop to get the correct proportions. Three scoops per pan. The cake will be about ½" thick.
- Bake 15 minutes
- Toothpick test for doneness
- Let completely cool.
- Lift from pan and cut each cake in half.
- You will have 6 layers. Or keep them whole and you will have three layers.
- Frost between layers
- Crump coat top and sides
- Freeze for 1/2 hour to an hour
- Final coat of frosting. I do more of a "naked" look
- Pipe decorations on top and at the base using your favorite piping tip..
- Top with carob chips and pecans. Add pieces of Missy J's candy bars, or make your own candy bar to add to the top.
- Cream "butter" about 15-seconds.
- Add "Cream cheese" and shortening. 30-40 seconds
- Add monk fruit and vanilla
- Whisk together till it reaches frosting consistency, but don't over mix. Less than a minute.
NOTES: If the frosting is too warm you'll find that it won't pipe firmly. Just pop it in the freezer for about 15-30 minutes.
Store cake and frosting in the refrigerator.
Enjoy within a few days.