- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 3 oz Miyokos butter
- 5 tablespoons Allulose or 3 tablespoons of a sweetener of your choice
- 2 oz Miyokos cream cheese
- 1 Flax egg OR 1 medium egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pastry Wash- Coconut Oil OR 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup mixed berries. Blueberries, Strawberries, Blackberries
Preheat the oven to 400F degrees.
Place all the pastry ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you have a combined dough.
Remove the pastry from the food processor and form into a dough.
- Optional: Refrigerate dough for 10-15 minutes so the dough is less sticky
Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper and roll into a circle, using another layer of parchment paper on top
Spoon the mixed berries onto the center of the dough leaving a large edge around the berries (about an inch)
Carefully fold the edges of the pastry over the circle of the berries, folding the dough over to create a “crust"
Brush the pastry edges with the pastry wash
Protect the Galette edges with tin foil for 15 minutes of the baking process
Bake for 15 minutes
Remove tin foil then bake for another 5-10 minutes until golden brown
- Remove from the oven
- Sprinkle Allulose sweetener over warmed Galette.
Serve with Vegan Ice Cream