5 Minute Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
Outlandishly Delicious • Extraordinarily Rich and Creamy
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Caffeine Free
- 1 Cup Missy J’s Carob Chips
- ½ Cup no sugar added creamy almond or peanut butter.
- 1/4 Cup of chopped nuts
- Line an 8 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Clear space in the freezer for this pan.
- Use the double boiler method to melt the carob chips. Constantly stir till chips they are fully melted.
- Add Peanut or Almond butter. Stir to fully mix together.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Tap the pan to create an even layer.
- Add chopped nuts on the top. Or swirl into the mixture
- Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze until completely firm. Remove from freezer
- Cut into squares
- We won't tell if you eat the whole thing.
- ENJOY! So chocolate like, everyone will fooled.
- MINT FUDGE Eliminate the nuts and add 1/2 to 1 tsp of organic Mint oil
- OR- "Go nuts" and add goji berries or other dried fruits